Fall in love with who someone is, not with their potential.
Falling for someone because you see great potential in them, and not for who they actually are (here and now), can cause lots of disappointment. Ask yourself where the balance lies between you two.
Interesting questions to ask yourself
- What do they say they value?
- What comes up in the conversations you have?
- What are their future plans?
Then compare that with:
- What do they actually DO?
- What’s their behaviour like?
- Do they live up to what they’re saying?
Don’t fool yourself
IT’S A TRAP to fall in love with someone’s plans, promises and your own ideas about they potential IN THE FUTURE.
Don’t choose a partner for the potential you see in them. For what they can be in the future.
Choose a partner for where they are NOW.
Meet each other in the HERE & NOW.